Two collisions on A11 in Barton Mills
- Credit: Archant
There were two collisions on the A11 in Barton Mills this morning.
Both collisions happened on the southbound carriageway.
The first incident happened at 8.45am, just past the exit for Tuddenham St Mary.
A blue SAAB and a silver Nissan collided. The SAAB ended up in a ditch. A police spokeswoman said those involved in the collision were ‘walking wounded’ after the collision. The incident had been dealt with by 10am.
And just after 9am, there was a three vehicle collision.
You may also want to watch:
A white Vauxhall Corsa, silver Peugeot and yellow Mercedes collided.
The police spokeswoman said the drivers exchanged details, and there were no disruption to motorists.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex