Seven more die after testing positive for coronavirus in Suffolk and north Essex
- Credit: Archant
Seven more people have died after testing positive for coronavirus in hospitals in Suffolk and north Essex, with another 627 deaths recorded nationwide.
East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust (ESNEFT) confirmed the deaths of three Covid-19 patients - one in their 90s and two in their 80s - had died at Ipswich Hospital.
Meanwhile, Colchester Hospital said one patient in their 90s, one in their 80s, one in their 70s and one in their 40s has passed away after testing positive for the virus.
There were no coronavirus-related deaths reported at West Suffolk Hospital today.
Previous data had suggested there were two deaths reported in the region, though this was later clarified.
You may also want to watch:
The coronavirus death toll in the UK now stands at 32,692 after the deaths of a further 627 patients were confirmed.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
- 10 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover