Two due in court today charged with murder
TWO people are due in court today charged with the murder of an Ipswich woman.
TWO people are due to appear in court later today charged with murder following the death of an Ipswich woman.
Paul Clarke, 41, of Mountbatten Court, Ipswich, and a 15-year-old girl from Ipswich, who cannot be named for legal reasons, have been remanded in custody to appear at the South East Suffolk Magistrates Court today .
They have been charged with murder following the death of Rosalyn Hunt between July 29 and August 9, 2009, following an incident in Victoria Street, Ipswich.
A 27-year-old Ipswich man, arrested yesterday on suspicion of murder following an incident in Victoria Street, was last night released on police bail.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to return to Ipswich police station on September 25.
A 15 year old female and a 41 year old male, arrested on suspicion of murder following an incident in Limerick Close, Ipswich, have been bailed pending further inquiries.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 5 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 6 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 7 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 8 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 9 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 10 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown