Two fires spark investigations
POLICE in Cambridgeshire are investigating after a deliberate fire.
Emergency services were called to North Brink in Wisbech after receiving reports of a fire in the area.
Police were called to assist in the evacuation of some residents in the immediate area.
A spokeswoman for Cambridgeshire police said that the incident was believed to have been arson, after a similar fire occurred in the same property last year.
Meanwhile, at 1.26am today, fire crews from St Neots were called to Eynesbury after a building was deemed to be well alight.
You may also want to watch:
Crews had brought the blaze under control by 2.37am, but the flames had spread to the properties green house.
Firefighters tackled the fire using hose reel jets. The cause of the fire is unknown and an investigating officer was due to return to the scene.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 6 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 10 Former Town loanee joins McCarthy's Cardiff side