Two flee kitchen fire

TWO people from Suffolk couldn't stand the heat so they got out the kitchen today when their grill pan caught fire.

TWO people from Suffolk couldn't stand the heat so they got out the kitchen today when their grill pan caught fire.

The pair escaped from their flat in Ontario Road, Lowestoft, without injury at around 8.30pm.

The blaze had gone out by the time firefighters arrived.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus