Two injured in crash on A1101 in Icklingham
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Firefighters have freed two people from their car after it came off a road and crashed in west Suffolk.
Several emergency vehicles including police cars, ambulance crews and fire engines were sent to the scene, on the A1101 in Icklingham.
Police were called at around 4.35pm and arrived shortly before 5pm.
The road was blocked in both directions while emergency crews dealt with the incident.
It has since re-opened to traffic.
You may also want to watch:
Two people are believed to have been inside the car when it crashed.
A police spokeswoman said both suffered minor injuries.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 9 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 10 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
Representatives for the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) have been approached for comment.
Two fire engines from Mildenhall and Bury St Edmunds were dispatched to the scene at around 4.45pm.
Crews have now left the area after managing to free the pair from their car.