Road closed after two injured in west Suffolk crash
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been injured in a west Suffolk car crash this afternoon.
Suffolk police received reports of a collision in Pakenham Road, Great Barton, near Bury St Edmunds at 3.20pm.
A Hyundai i20 and Peugeot 308 were reported to have collided.
A force spokesman said people in both cars had suffered injuries.
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust had been called to treat the casualties.
You may also want to watch:
The road has been closed.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 8 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 9 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'