Two Mazda2s for body shop
- Credit: supplied
Mazda dealer Donalds Garage (Ipswich) has supplied two Mazda2 superminis to accident repair centre D J Mackenzies – helping to keep Ipswich motorists on the move.
The two red hatchbacks will be used by the workshop as courtesy cars for customers who bring their vehicles in for repair.
Carl Morris, general manager at Donalds Mazda, said: “We’re delighted that D J Mackenzies decided to purchase a pair of Mazdas to support customers while their car is being repaired.
“This is an excellent opportunity for us to raise the visibility of the Mazda brand in our local community, while getting more people to sample a Mazda first-hand. These courtesy cars will demonstrate everything the Mazda2, and equally the brand, has to offer.”
Neil Empson, owner of D J Mackenzies, said: “The Mazda2 is a perfect choice for our customers. It’s easy to drive and has the brand’s famed reliability – making an excellent temporary replacement for their damaged vehicle. The Mazda2 is not only a great choice for the customer, it’s also a smart, affordable option for us thanks to Donalds’ great finance offers.”
You may also want to watch:
D J Mackenzies is a local body repair shop in Melton Road, Woodbridge, and has been repairing cars in and around Ipswich for 26 years. The Donalds Group, which has four dealerships in East Anglia, is now the biggest Mazda dealer in the region.
To find out more about the full Mazda range visit Donalds Mazda in West End Road, Ipswich, log on to www.donaldsgroup-mazda.co.uk, or telephone 01473 287788.
- 1 Body found in the River Orwell
- 2 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 5 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 7 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 8 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash