Two men charged with three burglaries in Mildenhall
- Credit: Archant
Two Mildenhall men have been charged with three burglaries in the town.
The charges relate to raids which happened between 4am and 7am on Sunday, September 23.
The first took place at 4am in Melbourne Drive, where entry was gained through an unlocked garage door.
An intruder was disturbed by the occupants before they made off with a garden strimmer.
The other two burglaries happened in Miles Hawk Way - one at 4.30pm and another at 7am.
You may also want to watch:
During the 7am burglary, two men were disturbed by the victim and they ran off with some power tools.
Jason Parkinson, 20, of Bunbury Avenue, was arrested by police on Sunday, September 23, and charged with three counts of burglary.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 4 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 5 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 6 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 7 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 9 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 10 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
He appeared before Ipswich Magistrates’ Court yesterday where he pleaded guilty to all offences.
He was bailed for sentencing, at Ipswich Crown Court, on Wednesday October 24.
Andrew McCall, 42, of Campbell Close, was arrested yesterday afternoon, Monday, September 24, and also charged with three counts of burglary.
He appeared at Ipswich Magistrates’ Court today, Tuesday, September 25.
McCall did not make a plea and was released on bail to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on Tuesday, October 23.