Two men arrested over attempted burglary in Felixstowe
- Credit: PA
Two men have been arrested following an attempted burglary in Hamilton Road, Felixstowe, yesterday.
Police were initially called following reports of two men seen acting suspiciously at the rear of a business premises in Hamilton Road at around 12.10am.
On attendance officers discovered a door frame had been forced off the building.
An axe and a crowbar were also found in the vicinity.
Two men were located nearby and subsequently arrested on suspicion of attempted burglary.
You may also want to watch:
The men, a 28-year-old from Barking, London, and a 27-year-old, Felixstowe, were taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
They have both been released on bail until Sunday, October 4 pending further enquiries.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 7 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 8 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 9 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 10 Publican 'bitterly disappointed' as holiday home plans refused