Two men charged with burglary incidents in Suffolk will appear before the courts
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged with burglary incidents in Suffolk.
Billy Swaley Smith, 26, of no fixed abode, has been charged with three burglaries and Paddy Loveridge, 19, from Ridgewell, Essex has been charged with conspiracy to commit burglary.
Swaley Smith was arrested in Ipswich on Tuesday evening and will appear at Ipswich Magistrates’ Court this morning.
He has been charged with three burglaries at addresses in Colchester Road, Ipswich on September 13, Foxhall Road, Ipswich on October 7 and one in the village of Shelley on August 14.
Loveridge has been charged with conspiracy to commit burglary in Sudbury between September 15 and September 22, and theft of a vehicle from Springlands Way, Sudbury on September 14.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear before Bury St Edmunds Magistrates’ Court on November 20.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder