Two men have been bailed after being charged in connection with a robbery in Lowestoft.
The crime took place at around 3.15pm on January 9 at an address in Seago Street in Lowestoft.
Two men visited a property where one of the men offered to seel the victim drugs. When the offer was declined, both men demanded that the victim hand over money.
The victim then handed over cash for his wallet, a purse and a jar of coins before both men finally left his home.
Jonathan Quinn, 37, of Henham Road, Gunton, Lowestoft, was arrested on January 10 and was charged with robbery. He was granted conditional bail when he appeared at Norwich Magistrates’ Court on January 15.
Dylan Edwards, 24, of Deborah Road, Gorleston in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, was also arrested on January 10 and was later charged in connection with the same robbery.
You may also want to watch:
He was granted conditional bail when he appeared at Norwich Magistrates’ Court on January 12.
The two men are next due to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on February 9.
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 4 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 5 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 6 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 7 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 8 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 9 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 10 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots