Two people freed from vehicle following crash on A120 at Ardleigh
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters helped to free two people who were trapped in their vehicle following a crash in Essex today.
The collision happened on the A120 in Ardleigh just after 1.10pm.
Essex County Fire and Rescue Service sent three vehicles - two from Colchester and one from Clacton-on-Sea - to the scene.
Crews released two people from their vehicle and they were left in the care of the ambulance service by 1.30pm.
The ambulance service has been contacted for an update on their condition.
You may also want to watch:
The crash is said to have caused long delays in the area.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 6 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 7 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 8 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 9 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 10 Town set to learn Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy opponents