Long tailbacks on A12 following two vehicle crash
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Motorists are being warned of delays following a collision involving two vehicles on the A12 at Little Glemham.
Four people have been taken to hospital with minor injuries after two vehicles collided on one of the region’s busiest roads.
Police were called to a stretch of the A12 at Little Glemham shortly after 1pm today, with reports of a road traffic collision involving a grey BMW and a black Jaguar.
Two drivers and two passengers are thought to have been taken to Ipswich Hospital by land ambulance.
Two Suffolk Fire & Rescue vehicles also attended, one each from Leiston and Saxmundham.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Suffolk Constabulary said the road was reopened shortly after 2.30pm, however police had to remain on the scene managing serious traffic delays before it was clear for traffic to move freely.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 3 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 4 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 6 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 9 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 10 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan