Two Witham men charged after disturbance in Braintree town centre
Two people have been charged in connection with a disturbance in central Braintree which led to three men being taken to hospital.
Police were called to the High Street at 12.40am on October 12 last year to reports of a fight which had started in Bar Sport.
Three men received hospital treatment for head and facial injuries following the incident.
Aaron Yates, 25, of Douglas Grove, Witham, has been charged with wounding with intent while Carter Adams, 20, of St Nicholas Close, Witham has been charged with wounding with intent, assault by beating and assault occasioning ABH.
Both men have been released on police bail to appear at Colchester Magistrates’ Court on May 20.
You may also want to watch:
A third Witham man, 27, has been released from his police bail without charge.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 7 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 8 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 9 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer