Two women in hospital following collisions
TWO women have been taken to hospital following two separate collisions in Suffolk.
Emergency services were first called to the High Street in Needham Market at 11.12am today, following reports of a collision between a moped and a car.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said that a woman in her 20s was taken to Ipswich Hospital, having suffered facial injuries in the collision.
At 12.22pm, emergency services were then called to a collision between a car and a pedestrian in High Street, Long Melford.
On arrival paramedics treated a woman in her 60s, who is believed to have suffered leg injuries.
You may also want to watch:
She was then taken to West Suffolk Hospital as a precaution.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child