Two adorable best friends need your help so they can stay together
- Credit: Archant
Milly and Harley have been inseparable for the last nine years but have found themselves in the care of the RSPCA.
The sweet pooches were brought into the RSPCA by their owners as they became unable to look after them.
The dynamic duo adore going on walks and spending time together.
An RSPCA spokesman said: “They are a sweet little pair and we wouldn’t dream of separating them.
“They love being around people and receiving lots of fuss and attention.
You may also want to watch:
“They like to please their owners and will do anything for a yummy treat.
“If you are looking for two fabulous four-legged friends, these two would be perfect.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 6 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 7 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 8 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 9 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 10 'It wasn't good for all our hearts' - Roberts delight after Town comeback win
Milly, who is a cross between a Lhasa Apso and Yorkshire Terrier, and Harley, a Yorkshire Terrier, will need to be the only animals in their forever home.
All children in the property would need to be over the age of eight too. However, they are suited to a first time owner.
If you would like to meet the cute besties or find out more about them you can call 0300 999 7321.