Tyres slashed on three cars in Suffolk town in just two nights
- Credit: Archant
Appeals are being made for information after three vehicles had their tyres slashed in Sudbury.
One car parked in East Street had a front nearside tyre slashed sometime between 3pm on Sunday, April 26 and 3pm on Monday April 27.
A vehicle parked in Cavendish Way had all four tyres slashed between 8pm on Monday, April 27 and around 9.30am on Tuesday, April 28.
A third vehicle was also hit sometime between 8pm on Monday evening and 9am on Tuesday morning. It had been parked in a residential car park on East Street and had, had the off-side front tyre slashed.
Police are now appealing for information on the three incidents. Anyone with any knowledge of the crimes should contact police on 101 quoting crime references 37/23436/20, 37/23538/20 and 37/23543/20 respectively.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can email Pc Sally King at Sally.King@suffolk.pnn.police.uk or contact Crimestoppers anonymously.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 5 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 6 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight
- 7 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 8 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 9 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 10 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station