UK: Peaches Geldof dies aged 25
- Credit: PA
Peaches Geldof the daughter of musician Bob Geldof and Paula Yates, has died aged 25.
Police were called to an address near Wrotham, Kent, this afternoon following a report of concern for the welfare of a woman.
She was later pronounced dead by South East Coast Ambulance Service.
A statement for Kent Police said: “At this stage, the death is being treated as unexplained and sudden.”
The television presenter and journalist, was married to musician Thomas Cohen, with whom she had two sons, Astala, one, and Phaedra, who will turn one on April 24.
You may also want to watch:
She lost her own mother at the age of 11. Paula Yates died of a drug overdose in September 2000.
Bob Geldof, leader singer of the Boomtown Rats and founder of Band Aid, has reacted in disbelief to his daughter’s death.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 6 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 9 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 10 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
“How is this possible that we will not see her again?” he said