Serious collision between two cars closes Suffolk road
- Credit: Archant
A serious collision between two cars has closed Undley Road in north Suffolk.
The police were called to the incident in Undley, near Lakenheath shortly after 11.20am today.
They arrived to find that two vehicles had collided and were blocking the road, which has now been closed.
One person is understood to have suffered serious injuries and is now under the care of the ambulance services.
The fire service were also called to attend the scene after reports that a person was trapped in one of the cars but were not needed.
Officers have since closed the road and motorists are advised to avoid the area, or allow for delays.
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 3 'It's a genuine personnel issue' - Cook on goal errors
- 4 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 5 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
- 6 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo
- 7 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 8 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 9 'That is the calibre'- Oxford boss on potential transfer move for Norwood
- 10 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice