Serious collision between two cars closes Suffolk road
- Credit: Archant
A serious collision between two cars has closed Undley Road in north Suffolk.
The police were called to the incident in Undley, near Lakenheath shortly after 11.20am today.
They arrived to find that two vehicles had collided and were blocking the road, which has now been closed.
One person is understood to have suffered serious injuries and is now under the care of the ambulance services.
The fire service were also called to attend the scene after reports that a person was trapped in one of the cars but were not needed.
You may also want to watch:
Officers have since closed the road and motorists are advised to avoid the area, or allow for delays.
- 1 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 2 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening
- 3 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 5 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 6 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 7 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 8 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 9 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 10 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge