University students conduct Sizewell C ‘exit interviews’
- Credit: Archant
Students and lecturers from the University of Suffolk are gaining valuable experience by helping the promoters of Sizewell C understand what people think of the latest consultation for the proposed power station.
The university was awarded the contract to conduct exit interviews at consultation exhibitions currently running across east Suffolk.
So far 2,500 people have visited to find out more and to see the changes made since the last consultation.
Dr Will Thomas said: “The Sizewell C exhibitions are a great way for our students to get real experience in conducting research for an industry on our doorstep.
“The timing has worked really well as the students are just about to embark on their module on research later this term.”
You may also want to watch:
Jm Crawford, Sizewell C project development director, said: “It’s great to be able to use a local university to conduct this important research. The exhibitions have been really busy and we want to be sure that people are getting the information they need.”
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 4 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 5 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago
- 6 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk
Today, January 16: Village Hall, Mill Street, Middleton, 11am to 5pm
Thursday, January 17: Methodist Church Hall, East Green, Southwold, 11am to 5pm
Friday, January 18: Community Centre, Victoria Road, Kings Field, Aldeburgh, 1pm to 7pm
Saturday, January 19: Riverside Centre, Great Glemham Road, Stratford St Andrew, 10am to 4pm
Tuesday, January 22: Trimley Sports and Social Club, High Road, Trimley St Martin, 11am to 5pm