Unprovoked assault left man with broken nose
A MAN was left with a broken nose following an unprovoked assault in Chelmsford.
The 20-year-old approached two men in Aldeburgh Way, shortly before midnight on Saturday.
Without warning one of the men punched the victim in the face before both ran off.
The men were white and aged in their early 20s. One was about 5ft 10ins tall and of medium build. He was wearing a light grey hooded top with a dark logo on the front.
The second man was about 5ft 8ins tall and of medium build. He was wearing a dark-coloured hooded top and dark trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help should contact Pc Cussell at Chelmsford police station on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm