Showers to scatter Suffolk skies as weekend approaches
- Credit: citizenside.com
Unsettled weather is set to continue into the weekend, with showers potentially disrupting Remembrance Day services.
Showers look set to scatter Suffolk skies as the week draws to a close and a warm weekend will follow with temperatures in the mid-teens.
Adam Dury, forecaster for Weatherquest, said: “The skies will be increasingly cloudy as the night goes on with lows of 6C.
“It will be a gloomy start to Friday in Suffolk. There will be spits and spots of rain first thing in the morning with intermittent showers as the day goes on.
“The cloud will increase into Friday night and there will some heavy rain going into Saturday morning, with some gusty winds which could reach up to 40-45 miles per hour. These gusts should subside by Saturday morning.
You may also want to watch:
“The weekend will be largely dry with sunny intervals with temperature reaching 13C. Sunday looks to be cloudy with the potential of showers.”
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 4 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 5 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 6 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 7 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 8 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash
- 9 31 miserable stats which sum up a largely miserable Ipswich Town season
- 10 Missing person from Braintree has been found