Update: A12/A14 Copdock Interchange clear after accident between lorry and car
- Credit: Archant
A crash between a lorry and a car caused delays at the A12/A14 Copdock Interchange near Ipswich today.
Emergency services were called to the roundabout at 2.20pm after a HGV lorry and a black Volkswagen Golf were involved in an accident.
No major injuries were reported at the scene, a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said.
She said the road fully reopened at 3.50pm when both vehicles were recovered.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said paramedics were called to the scene but did not need to take anyone involved in the incident to hospital.
The accident took place northbound at the roundabout just before junction 33.
- 1 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
- 2 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 3 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 4 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 5 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 6 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 7 'We thought he could be someone special' - Comolli on McKenna's start in coaching
- 8 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 9 Walton completes permanent move to Ipswich Town
- 10 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening