Update: Car flips on A12 near Kessingland
- Credit: Archant
A CAR flipped on its side on the A12 and caused a lane to be blocked this morning.
Emergency services were called at about 7.45am to the road near Kessingland.
Ambulance, fire and police attended. The vehicle, a red MG, was taken off the carriageway.
An ambulance spokesman said a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance attended.
A woman in her 20s and a baby were assessed but were released at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A three-car crash happened in Felixstowe Road, Ipswich, at about 8am.
The collision involved a Ford Fiesta and a Renault Megane and Scenic.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
The spokeswoman said: “People were complaining of neck pain. The road is now open, the junction is clear and traffic is moving.”
She said the injuries had been minor.