Update: Car overturns and ends up in field near Ipswich - Female driver taken to hospital
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 20s is in hospital after her car overturned and ended up in a field near Ipswich.
Paramedics and police were called to the scene at the A1071 turn off for Burstall near Hintlesham at around 8am today.
Ambulance and police spokesmen described the woman’s injuries as non-serious, adding she was taken to Ipswich Hospital.
Both spokesman added she was “breathing and conscious”.
The ambulance spokesman said paramedics treated a woman in her 20s at 8.10am on the scene before taking her to Ipswich Hospital, describing her injuries as “non-serious”.
You may also want to watch:
No other vehicles were involved in the incident, in which the woman’s car overturned and ended up in a field.
The police spokesman added she had not suffered life-changing injuries.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth