Update: Commuters face train disruption
SEVERAL train services have been cancelled this morning as emergency engineering work is underway to repair a broken rail.
Services running through London Liverpool Street and Stratford are being delayed or cancelled at short notice.
Engineers are working on repairing the broken rail at Liverpool Street.
Some services from Norwich, Stowmarket, Colchester, Clacton and Braintree have been affected.
For more information on the delays go to www.journeycheck.com/greateranglia
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk and Essex police have reported no incidents on the region’s roads so far this morning.
An update on the Greater Anglia website says disruption can be expected until 4pm today.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 4 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 5 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 6 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 7 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 10 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
A normal service is expected to run this evening.