Update: Congestion on A12 and several roads in Ipswich town centre
- Credit: Archant
Several roads in Ipswich are experience congestion.
Traffic is queueing on the A12 northbound in Ipswich between J32b, Belstead and J33, the Copdock Interchange.
There are delays on A1022 Grey Friars Road in both directions in Ipswich between the Civic Drive junction and the Star Lane junction and on A1071 eastbound in Sproughton between Burstall and Chantry Park, Ipswich.
There is slow traffic on A1156 Fore Street into town between the Bishop’s Hill junction and One-Way System and on A1156 Norwich Road in both directions between the Bury Road junction and the A1214 Valley Road junction.
There is congestion on B1458 Duke Street to the Holy Wells Road junction.
You may also want to watch:
Also very slow traffic on A1156 Crown Street in both directions in Ipswich between the A1022 Civic Drive junction and Major’s Corner and on on B1067 Bramford Road into town from the Sproughton Road junction to the A1214 Chevallier Street junction.
Delays on A1189 Bixley Road in both directions between the Foxhall Road junction and the A1156 Felixstowe Road junction and on A1214 London Road into town between the A1071 junction and the A137 junction.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 5 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 8 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 9 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
There is also slow traffic on A142 Fordham Road southbound in Fordham Abbey between the B1102 Station Road junction and the A14 junction.