Update - Hintlesham: Driver taken to hospital after collision
A DRIVER was taken to hospital after a two-car collision this morning.
POLICE were called at 9:26am to the incident on George Street in Hintlesham where a Ford Ranger had collided with an Audi A4.
Two fire crews - one from Hadleigh and one from Princes Street in Ipswich - also attended the scene.
The fire crews used cutting gear to remove the roof of the Audi A4, so the male driver could be removed from the vehicle. The driver was then taken to Ipswich hospital by ambulance with neck injuries.
Two other casualties with minor injuries were treated at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Two rapid response vehicles and the Essex air ambulance were also present but not required.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 5 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 6 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 7 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 8 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future
- 9 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 10 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused