Update: Lorry blocking A14 lane cleared
DELAYS have cleared after a broken down lorry had blocked a lane on the A14.
Motorists had faced delays after the incident happened at 6.45am.
Traffic had been building up westbound at junction 51, Needham Market.
And congestion was reported back to junction 52, Claydon.
But a police spokeswoman said the road had now been cleared.
Overnight rain had left many roads difficult to drive on but the wet weather is expected to clear leaving a dry and bright day.
Greater Anglia reported a good service on the rail network this morning.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 2 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 3 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 4 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
- 5 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 6 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 7 New animal feed mill planned for Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk coast ahead of expected high tide
- 9 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 10 Plans submitted for Suffolk equestrian centre's new home