Update: Man arrested as part of Essex police operation
POLICE in Colchester have arrested one of the county’s most wanted.
The arrest is part of Operation Nemesis, the force’s burglary initiative.
David Dunigan, 25, from Colchester, was arrested on Wednesday, September 19, in Russell Court, Colchester, on suspicion of burglary.
Another man who was wanted as part of the operation has been charged with 14 offences.
Philip Young, 23, of no fixed address will appear at Southend Magistrates Court this morning, Thursday, September 20.
You may also want to watch:
He has been charged with two counts of attempted burglary, eight counts of burglary, theft from motor vehicle, two counts of theft from a person, and receiving stolen goods.
The offences were committed over the past year.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 4 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 5 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 6 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 7 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Latitude Festival could lead to around 400 Covid cases despite jabs and tests
- 10 Plans for new 'ambitious' housing development moves forward