Update: Man dies after collapsing at Fore Street flats
- Credit: Archant
A MAN in his 20s has died after collapsing at an address in Fore Street this afternoon.
The air ambulance and paramedics were called to block of flats next door to The Salvation Army.
A 999 call was made at 3.20pm after the man is believed to have suffered a cardiac arrest.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said officers were alerted by ambulance crews shortly before 4.40pm.
She confirmed the force were called to reports a man had died at the address.
It is understood the man was 28.
- 1 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 2 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 3 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 4 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 5 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 6 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 7 'You can't kid supporters... we have to give them a lift' - Cook previews Crewe clash
- 8 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 9 Automatics out-of-reach and making the play-offs a real battle? The size of the task now facing Ipswich
- 10 Willow Tree Farm Shop & Cafe: 'A lovely blend of upmarket and informal'