Update: Man still in hospital after Gibbons Street stabbing
A MAN remains in hospital this morning after being stabbed in both legs during a brawl in Ipswch last night.
Police said the victim – a man in his 30s – suffered “potentially life-threatening” injuries to both legs in the attack.
Officers found him on the pavement in Gibbons Street around 8.25pm on Tuesday after being called to a “fight involving a number of people”.
The ambulance service also attended the scene and the man was taken to Ipswich Hospital where he is in a stable condition.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said it was unclear what he had been stabbed with and that no weapon had yet been recovered.
Police are appealing for anyone with information in relation to the incident to contact Ipswich CID immediately on 101.
- 1 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 2 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 3 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 4 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 5 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 6 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 7 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 8 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking
- 9 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 10 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms