Update: Man suffers minor injuries after single-vehicle collision
- Credit: Archant
A MAN has sustained minor injuries after a single-vehicle collision on a road in Suffolk.
Police were called to the B1115 near Great Waldingfield at about 5am today following reports had left a car and ended up in a ditch.
The fire service was also called after it was reported that the car was smoking.
The road was partially blocked while recovery work took place and a police spokeswoman said the driver was walking around.
One fire crew from Sudbury was also mobilised to the scene at 5.35am.
A spokesman said a car fire on the B1115 was extinguished by about 5.50am.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 4 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 5 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 6 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 Driver arrested for being four times over legal limit
- 9 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow
- 10 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking