Update: Man taken to hospital with broken leg after motorcycle crash on A1071
- Credit: Archant
A man broke his leg when he came off his motorbike near Hadleigh.
The rider, believed to be in his 60s, was involved in the accident at 3.30pm by the junction with Lady Lane.
The East of England Ambulance Service attended and called for an air ambulance to arrive.
A police spokeswoman said the rider had initially complained of chest and thigh injuries.
An ambulance spokeswoman said he was taken to Ipswich Hospital on a land ambulance with a broken leg.
The road was re-opened at around 4.30pm.
At around 4pm a man riding a Harley-Davidson was in collision with a Citroen Advantage which was turning left on the A12 at Blythburgh.
- 1 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 2 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 3 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 4 When loans go permanent: Town's hits and misses when keeping hired hands full-time
- 5 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 6 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 7 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 8 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 9 Hazel O'Connor's Sudbury shows cancelled due to 'serious medical incident'
- 10 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich
An off-duty nurse assessed the rider at the scene who was complaining of an injury on his left side.
A police spokesman said he was taken to hospital with “soft tissue” injuries.
The crash caused delays in the area for a time.