Update: Man who died in Needham Market after being found with serious injuries is named as Sean Mills
- Credit: Archant
A man whose death is being treated as unexplained has been named locally as Sean Mills.
Officers were called by the ambulance service at around 4.45pm yesterday reporting a man in his 40s had been found dead at a property in John Swain Close, in Needham Market.
The man had suffered serious injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.
His death is being treated as unexplained and a cordon is in place at the property while investigations are carried out.
A police spokeswoman said the post-mortem would be carried out over the weekend and confirmed Mr Mills’ age as 45.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police have asked for anyone with information in relation to the incident is asked to contact the force on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn