Update: Missing Felixstowe woman found by police
- Credit: Archant
A woman who went missing from Felixstowe last night has been found safe and well.
A police helicopter was used in the search for 53-year-old Sharon Diaper, also known as Sharon Eric, who was last seen at an address in Kiln Field just after 5pm.
She left the property some time between 5.15pm and 7.30pm leaving a note for family members that caused concern for her well-being.
Police were alerted shortly after 8.30pm and officers carried out an extensive search of the Felixstowe area.
She was found by police officers earlier this morning.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said: “Officers would like to thank members of the public and the media for their assistance with this appeal.”
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 10 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M