Update: Motor home collision closes eastbound lane of the A120 in Colchester
- Credit: Archant
A motor home has collided with a car closing one lane of a busy road in Colchester.
The eastbound lane of the A120 was closed at 2pm between Crown Interchange and the A133 junction in Frating Green following the accident, which happened shortly before 12.40pm.
Essex Police attended and found a Peugeot motor home had collided with a grey Mazda 6.
The road was closed while vehicles were recovered by police.
A police spokesman said that a partial closure remained in place at 3pm while the Highways Agency cleared a liquid that had spilled across the surface.
You may also want to watch:
No injuries have been reported.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 6 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 7 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 9 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 10 Photos released in connection with two indecent exposure incidents