Update: Motorists facing delays after a series of incidents on county’s roads
Motorists in Suffolk are facing a series of delays this morning following a number of incidents.
Traffic is currently slow in Icklingham after a motorcyclist came off his bike in The Street just after 8am today.
It is not believed the rider has suffered any serious injuries but they were complaining of a hip injury.
One lane of the A12 northbound carriageway near East Bergholt was also blocked this morning due to a collision on the road.
Traffic is currently moving slowly through the area.
You may also want to watch:
The A144 near Bungay is also currently blocked as a result of a car turning on to its roof and blocking the road.
Traffic was brought to a standstill after the incident, which happened at 7.18am, and traffic is currently moving slowly in the area.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 3 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 4 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 5 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 6 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 7 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 8 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 9 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen
- 10 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family
? If you spot something on the roads, call the newsroom on 01473 324788