Update: One man bailed in connection with serious assault in High Street – victim still in hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man has been bailed following a serious assault in Needham Market which put two men in hospital.
Police were called to reports of a group of men fighting at around 12.15am on Sunday in Needham’s High Street.
One man in his 60s was taken to the West Suffolk Hospital with minor injuries while the second victim, a man in his 30s, was taken to Addenbrooke’s with serious head injuries.
The second man remains in hospital in a stable condition.
A 21-year-old man from the Stowmarket area who was been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm has been released on police bail.
You may also want to watch:
He will return to the Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre on February 5.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 7 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 8 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 9 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 10 Publican 'bitterly disappointed' as holiday home plans refused