Update: Police and ambulance crews were called to a five-vehicle crash in Horringer
- Credit: citizenside.com
Emergency services were at the scene of a five vehicle crash near Bury St Edmunds.
Police were called just before 1.40pm to the A143 in Horringer, near the Westley Lane junction, after reports of the collision.
The road was closed in both directions while officers and ambulance crews dealt with the incident.
A force spokesman said the crash “had not appeared to be serious” and the fire service had not been called.
The vehicles involved were a silver Audi A8, a Lancia salon, a silver Ford Mondeo, a Vauxhall Corsa and an Audi A3.
You may also want to watch:
The road reopened just before 3.30pm.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket