Update: Police investigating death of man, 34, in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating the death of a 34-year-old man.
Officers were called to a property in Little Gipping Street, close to Portman Road, in Ipswich, around 9.20pm yesterday.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said friends of the occupant raised concerns for his welfare.
Officers and paramedics attended the address and pronounced the man dead inside the property shortly before 9.40pm.
The area has been cordoned off while an initial investigation gets underway.
Police are investigating the cause of death which is being treated as unexplained.
The man will not be identified until next of kin have been contacted.
- 1 Man in 40s stabbed at town centre multi-storey car park
- 2 'We're going to push back!' - Ashton's message to Norwich City
- 3 Fuel protests: Twelve miles of queues reported on A12
- 4 Suspected drink driver arrested after three cars damaged in crash
- 5 Tent, kitchen units and bedding dumped in 'unsightly' fly-tipping
- 6 Mystery of container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast solved
- 7 Dobra signs for Cook's Chesterfield after Ipswich departure
- 8 Macauley Bonne: Town is not a closed book... I've got unfinished business
- 9 Town keen on Leeds left-back Davis
- 10 Suffolk's first blue badge prosecution for Haverhill woman
Anyone with information should call Suffolk police on 101.