Update: Power restored to homes in Halesworth after power cut
- Credit: Archant
A power cut earlier this evening affected nearly 500 homes in Halesworth.
The power outage has affected homes and businesses in the town, including the train station.
A spokesman for UK Power Networks said: “UK Power Networks engineers are working as quickly as possible to restore electricity supplies to 478 customers in Halesworth.
“A fault on the electricity network interrupted power supplies in the Holton Road area at 4.37pm.
“We are sorry for any inconvenience this is causing and we are working to reconnect power supplies.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Abellio Greater Anglia tweeted: “There is no lighting at Halesworth station due to a domestic power cut. Please take care.”
A spokesman for UK Power Networks said engineers returned electricity supplies to everyone in Halesworth by 7.10pm.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 6 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 Body found in the River Orwell
- 9 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 10 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
They added: “We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused this evening.”