Update: Rail delays cleared
RAIL services in the region have returned to normal after a morning of delays caused by signalling problems.
Signalling problems between Gidea Park and Harold Wood caused some lines to be blocked and train services running through the stations to be cancelled or delayed.
All the lines have now reopened and services have returned to normal.
More signalling problems were then reported between Ipswich and Felixstowe, causing all lines to be blocked.
Network Rail engineers have now fixed the problem, which involved a set of points at Derby Road.
You may also want to watch:
Trains running through Chelmsford also faced delays following an earlier train fault.
The disruption has now cleared and Greater Anglia is reporting a good service on all lines.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 8 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 9 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk