Update: Rail lines reopen following morning of delays
RAIL lines have now been reopened, following a morning of disruption due to a person being hit by a train.
A person was hit by a train this morning between Broxbourne and Harlow Town, causing all lines to be blocked.
Several trains running through the area were cancelled and many others delayed by the incident.
Signalling problems at Chelmsford also added to the disruption.
Earlier problems were caused this morning by a broken down train between Harold Wood and Shenfield, which also caused delays and train cancellations.
You may also want to watch:
All lines are now reopened, although their are still some delays caused by the earlier disruption.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 10 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70