Update: Road clear after multi-vehicle crash causes delays on A12
- Credit: Archant
A five-vehicle crash on the A12 London-bound in Rivenhall caused major traffic delays today.
The crash happened between the Kelvedon South and the Oak Road junctions around 7am.
Crews from the East of England Ambulance Service treated a male patient in his mid-20s for neck, back and head injuries.
An ambulance spokesman said the patient declined any further treatment so was not taken to hospital.
Reports suggested traffic tailed back to Eight Ash Green.
The road was clear by around 11am.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 4 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 5 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 6 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 7 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 8 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 9 Let's get physical, 'spanner in the works' and selection headaches
- 10 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man