Update: Road has re-opened after two crashes near Mildenhall
POLICE have re-opened the A1065 following two serious accidents this afternoon.
The first involved a car and a lorry which collided near the Fiveways supermarket just after 4pm.
The lorry hit a Jaguar and ended up on the grass verge. An older couple in the car escaped without serious injuries.
Police had closed the A1065 in Barton Mills between Fiveways and Thetford Road junction as a result of the crash but
it has now been re-opened.
You may also want to watch:
The second accident involved three cars further up the A1065. Police recieved the call at 4.40pm and said two children were complaining of stomach pain. Fortunately their injuries are not serious.
- 1 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 2 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 3 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 5 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 8 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 9 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 10 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases