Update: Road reopens after car overturns in Woodbridge
- Credit: Archant
A DRIVER had to be cut free this morning after his car overturned in Woodbridge.
The single vehicle collision happened in Grundisburgh Road just after 7.55am.
Officers found a grey Audi had overturned and requested Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service and East of England Ambulance Service as the male driver was trapped.
A Suffolk police spokesman confirmed the man was trapped but conscious and breathing.
Two fire crews were sent to the accident and released the man from the overturned car. He was not seriously hurt.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed for about two hours in both directions but has now reopened.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex