Update: Road reopens after car rolls into ditch in Debenham
- Credit: Archant
A MAN was taken to hospital after the car he was driving left the road and rolled over into a ditch.
The crash happened at 6.10am in Gracechurch Street, Debenham, and involved only a blue Ford Focus.
Firefighters from Debenham, Eye and Stradbroke helped cut the driver free from the wreckage.Police closed the road between the High Street and Low Road junctions but it has since reopened.
Two men were also treated by paramedics following a collision in Withersfield Road, Great Thurlow, at about 7.50am.
A 39-year-old man suffered chest pain and a 33-year-old man suffered head pain when a silver Ford Fiesta and a white Peugeot 205 collided.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the roads had been icy this morning and advised drivers to take care, but said that there had been no serious accidents reported.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 6 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 7 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 8 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 9 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 10 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks