Update: Three arrested at Ipswich skate park
THREE young men have been arrested after being found in possession of drugs at a skate park.
Police officers were called to the skate park near Bridge Street, Ipswich, at around 12.40pm this afternoon.
They arrested three individuals for drugs related offences.
A 25-year-old man and an 18-year-old man, both from Ipswich, were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply.
An 18-year-old man from Ipswich was arrested on suspicion of possession.
You may also want to watch:
The were taken into custody at Ipswich Police Station and are currently being interviewed by officers.
It is believed that the drugs involved were cannabis and ketamine.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
A spokesman for Suffolk police said several other individuals were also taken to the police station but released without further action.